Frequently Asked Questions
Do you work in my region?
- Yes; although we have a strong presence in Indiana and Illinois, we also deliver and install nationally as well as ship internationally.
What products and services does your company provide?
- IWI is a leading producer and installer of high-end architectural millwork, joinery and casework.
Do you do your own installation?
- Yes, we offer both union and non-union installation.
What makes you unique in your field?
- 40,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility
- Highly experienced staff of woodworking craftsmen, veneering experts, cabinetmakers and finishing specialists
- Dependable installation professionals committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction throughout the entire project
For whom do you typically work?
- General contractors, construction management firms, architects and owners
What steps are involved in the process?
- Request a proposal — this is typically done by the general contractor.
- Our estimators review the proposal and create an estimate based on the architectural plans.
- When we are awarded a project, we create a set of shop drawings for the architect’s review and manufacturing purposes.
- After architect approval of the shop drawings, materials are secured and the project is released to production.
- Each millwork component travels through the shop with its associated shop drawing.
- Our artisans and fabrication specialists cut and craft every element of the custom millwork.
- After completion, each millwork component is blanket-wrapped and delivered to the job site in our company truck.
- Our installation professionals install the millwork with extreme care.
How can I obtain further information?
- Please contact us and we will be happy to discuss how we can handle your next project.